Founded in 1998, Boundaries LLC is a Land Surveying & Civil Engineering firm specializing in all aspects of Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Land Use Planning and Wetlands-related professional services. Our office is conveniently located on the I-395 corridor, at 179 Pachaug River Drive in Griswold, Connecticut.
We are a medium-sized firm with a diverse professional staff, including two CT Licensed Professional Land Surveyors, a CT & FL Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, a nationally Certified Planner and regionally Certified Soil Scientist, AutoCAD technicians and field crews equipped with the latest in conventional surveying and Global Positioning System (GPS) technologies.
Boundaries LLC is a proud member of the Maine Technical Source GPS Network, hosting an in-house base station and providing coverage for Southeastern Connecticut. For more information regarding the MTS GPS Network, go to www.mainetechnicalsource.com
Our firm and professional staff are affiliated with the following organizations:
- Connecticut Association of Land Surveyors (CALS)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- International Erosion Control Association (IECA)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- American Planning Association (APA & CCAPA)
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Society of Soil Scientists of Southern New England (SSSSNE)
- Connecticut Association of Wetlands Scientists (CAWS)
- Connecticut Business & Industry Association (CBIA)
- Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce
- New England Water Environment Association (NEWWA)
- Connecticut Society of Civil Engineers (SCCE)